Event: Griffin and Calliachar Enterprise Fund Peer Support Group, Ballinluig
This is an event for those who have applied successfully to the Griffin & Calliachar Enterprise Fund or are still in the application pipeline.
|Wed 21 Mar 2018
This is an event for those who have applied successfully to the Griffin & Calliachar Enterprise Fund or are still in the application pipeline. It's an opportunity to meet other applicants who are running an interesting and diverse range of businesses locally and to share experiences. It's an interactive session to cover the following:
· The application process and lessons learnt
· How you are using or plan to use the funding
· Future plans and growth strategies for your business
· Opportunities for collaboration or joint projects
· General networking with interesting local business people
This event is for those who have applied already. If you would like to apply or learn more about the Griffin Fund, please get in touch to arrange a one-to-one meeting.