Applications are once again being accepted for the Perth and Kinross Creative Communities Fund (CCF)
The fund will consider applications of up to £1,500 per project. Applications are welcomed that deliver creative, inclusive activities, events and projects that:
- showcase the amazing talent of people across Perth and Kinross;
- show that culture is for everyone;
- get people involved in cultural activities they may not have tried before.
Of particular interest are applications that:
- bring communities and generations together to celebrate and connect with their local culture;
- celebrate the diversity of our communities;
- use digital technology in an innovative or creative way.
Your project could be a one-off, a series of regular events, a special exhibition, performance or something else that reflects your community.
Community groups, charities, networks, partnerships, parent teacher associations, residents associations, arts organisations, geographical communities and other communities of interest.
There is no deadline for applications. However, the programme will close when all funds have been allocated, or on 9 March 2018. Successful projects must be completed by 31 March 2018.
For more information and to download the application form go to: http://www.pkc.gov.uk/CCF